stands for Digital Object Identifier
and is the unique identifier for objects on the internet. It can be used to create persistent link and to cite articles.
Using DOI as a persistent link
To create a persistent link, add「http://dx.doi.org/」
before a DOI.
For instance, if the DOI of an article is 10.5297/ser.1201.002 , you can link persistently to the article by entering the following link in your browser: http://dx.doi.org/ 10.5297/ser.1201.002 。
The DOI link will always direct you to the most updated article page no matter how the publisher changes the document's position, avoiding errors when engaging in important research.
Cite a document with DOI
When citing references, you should also cite the DOI if the article has one. If your citation guideline does not include DOIs, you may cite the DOI link.
DOIs allow accurate citations, improve academic contents connections, and allow users to gain better experience across different platforms. Currently, there are more than 70 million DOIs registered for academic contents. If you want to understand more about DOI, please visit airiti DOI Registration （ doi.airiti.com ） 。
林鼎堅 , Masters Advisor：孫英傑
- 1. Clare, B. W.; Supuran, C. T. Carbonic anhydrase inhibitors. Part 86. A QSAR studyon some sulfonamide drugs which lower intra-ocular pressure,using the ACE non-linear statistical method. European Journal of Medicinal Chemistry 2000, 35, 859-865.
- 2. Hugo, K. Success Stories of Computer-Aided Design. In Computer Applications in Pharmaceutical Research and Development, Sean, E., Ed. 2006; pp 377-424.
- 6. Eccleston, A.; Dhand, R. Signalling in cancer. Nature 2006, 441, 423-423.
- 7. Shaw, R. J.; Cantley, L. C. Ras, PI(3)K and mTOR signalling controls tumour cell growth. Nature 2006, 441, 424-430.
- 8. Scapin, G. Structural biology in drug design: selective protein kinase inhibitors. Drug Discovery Today 2002, 7, 601-611.
The cart has had several articles, so do you want to clear it, or add together to the cart?