stands for Digital Object Identifier
and is the unique identifier for objects on the internet. It can be used to create persistent link and to cite articles.
Using DOI as a persistent link
To create a persistent link, add「http://dx.doi.org/」
before a DOI.
For instance, if the DOI of an article is 10.5297/ser.1201.002 , you can link persistently to the article by entering the following link in your browser: http://dx.doi.org/ 10.5297/ser.1201.002 。
The DOI link will always direct you to the most updated article page no matter how the publisher changes the document's position, avoiding errors when engaging in important research.
Cite a document with DOI
When citing references, you should also cite the DOI if the article has one. If your citation guideline does not include DOIs, you may cite the DOI link.
DOIs allow accurate citations, improve academic contents connections, and allow users to gain better experience across different platforms. Currently, there are more than 70 million DOIs registered for academic contents. If you want to understand more about DOI, please visit airiti DOI Registration （ doi.airiti.com ） 。
- 李鴻昌、陳渝苓 (2009)。新休閒夥伴：探索現代家庭中寵物家人的概念建構與休閒互動，運動休閒餐旅研究，4，114-129。
- Assael, H. (1995). Consumer behavior and marketing action (4th ed.). Boston, MA: PWS-KENT Publishing.
- Amos, C., Holmes, G., & Strutton, D. (2008). Exploring the relationship between celebrity endorser effects and advertising effectiveness : A quantitative synthesis of effect size. International Journal of Advertising, 27, 209–234.
- Azadeh, A., Asadzadeh, S., Bukhari, A., & Izadbakhsh, H. (2010). An integrated fuzzy DEA algorithm for efficiency assessment and optimization of wireless communication sectors with ambiguous data. International Journal of Advanced Manufacturing Technology, 52, 805-819.
- Baltas, G. (2003). Determinants of internet advertising effectiveness: an empirical study. International Journal of Market Research, 45, 505–513.
The cart has had several articles, so do you want to clear it, or add together to the cart?