stands for Digital Object Identifier
and is the unique identifier for objects on the internet. It can be used to create persistent link and to cite articles.
Using DOI as a persistent link
To create a persistent link, add「http://dx.doi.org/」
before a DOI.
For instance, if the DOI of an article is 10.5297/ser.1201.002 , you can link persistently to the article by entering the following link in your browser: http://dx.doi.org/ 10.5297/ser.1201.002 。
The DOI link will always direct you to the most updated article page no matter how the publisher changes the document's position, avoiding errors when engaging in important research.
Cite a document with DOI
When citing references, you should also cite the DOI if the article has one. If your citation guideline does not include DOIs, you may cite the DOI link.
DOIs allow accurate citations, improve academic contents connections, and allow users to gain better experience across different platforms. Currently, there are more than 70 million DOIs registered for academic contents. If you want to understand more about DOI, please visit airiti DOI Registration （ doi.airiti.com ） 。
李書宏 , Masters Advisor：王玉麒
阿拉伯芥 ； 軟腐病 ； 青枯病 ； 氧化逆境 ； 活性氧分子 ； Arabidopsis ； Methionine sulfoxide reductase B (MsrB) ； Methyl viologen ； Erwinia carotovora ssp. carotovora (Ecc) ； reactive oxygen species (ROS) ； Ralstonia solanacearum
- Abramovitch, R.B., Anderson, J.C., and Martin, G.B. (2006). Bacterial elicitation and evasion of plant innate immunity. Nature Reviews 7, 601-611.
- Bostock, R.M. (2005). Signal crosstalk and induced resistance: straddling the line between cost and benefit. Annual Review of Phytopathology 43, 545-580.
- Bradford, M.M. (1976). A rapid and sensitive method for the quantitation of microgram quantities of protein utilizing the principle of protein-dye binding. Analytical Biochemistry 72, 248-254.
- Broekaert, W.F., Delaure, S.L., De Bolle, M.F., and Cammue, B.P. (2006). The role of ethylene in host-pathogen interactions. Annual Review of Phytopathology 44, 393-416.
- Cabreiro, F., Picot, C.R., Friguet, B., and Petropoulos, I. (2006). Methionine sulfoxide reductases: relevance to aging and protection against oxidative stress. Annals of the New York Academy of Sciences 1067, 37-44.
The cart has had several articles, so do you want to clear it, or add together to the cart?