stands for Digital Object Identifier
and is the unique identifier for objects on the internet. It can be used to create persistent link and to cite articles.
Using DOI as a persistent link
To create a persistent link, add「http://dx.doi.org/」
before a DOI.
For instance, if the DOI of an article is 10.5297/ser.1201.002 , you can link persistently to the article by entering the following link in your browser: http://dx.doi.org/ 10.5297/ser.1201.002 。
The DOI link will always direct you to the most updated article page no matter how the publisher changes the document's position, avoiding errors when engaging in important research.
Cite a document with DOI
When citing references, you should also cite the DOI if the article has one. If your citation guideline does not include DOIs, you may cite the DOI link.
DOIs allow accurate citations, improve academic contents connections, and allow users to gain better experience across different platforms. Currently, there are more than 70 million DOIs registered for academic contents. If you want to understand more about DOI, please visit airiti DOI Registration （ doi.airiti.com ） 。
- Ahlemeyer B, Kolker S, Zhu Y, Hoffmann GF, Krieglstein J. 2002. Increase in glutamate-induced neurotoxicity by activated astrocytes involves stimulation of protein kinase C. J Neurochem 82:504-15
- Bernier PJ, Bedard A, Vinet J, Levesque M, Parent A. 2002. Newly generated neurons in the amygdala and adjoining cortex of adult primates. Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A 99:11464-9
- Bliss TV, Lomo T. 1973. Long-lasting potentiation of synaptic transmission in the dentate area of the anaesthetized rabbit following stimulation of the perforant path. J Physiol 232:331-56
- Clark PJ, Brzezinska WJ, Thomas MW, Ryzhenko NA, Toshkov SA, Rhodes JS. 2008. Intact neurogenesis is required for benefits of exercise on spatial memory but not motor performance or contextual fear conditioning in C57BL/6J mice. Neuroscience 155:1048-58
- Collingridge GL, Lester RA. 1989. Excitatory amino acid receptors in the vertebrate central nervous system. Pharmacol Rev 41:143-210
The cart has had several articles, so do you want to clear it, or add together to the cart?