stands for Digital Object Identifier
and is the unique identifier for objects on the internet. It can be used to create persistent link and to cite articles.
Using DOI as a persistent link
To create a persistent link, add「http://dx.doi.org/」
before a DOI.
For instance, if the DOI of an article is 10.5297/ser.1201.002 , you can link persistently to the article by entering the following link in your browser: http://dx.doi.org/ 10.5297/ser.1201.002 。
The DOI link will always direct you to the most updated article page no matter how the publisher changes the document's position, avoiding errors when engaging in important research.
Cite a document with DOI
When citing references, you should also cite the DOI if the article has one. If your citation guideline does not include DOIs, you may cite the DOI link.
DOIs allow accurate citations, improve academic contents connections, and allow users to gain better experience across different platforms. Currently, there are more than 70 million DOIs registered for academic contents. If you want to understand more about DOI, please visit airiti DOI Registration （ doi.airiti.com ） 。
- Adachi K, Mirzadeh Z, Sakaguchi M, Yamashita T, Nikolcheva T, Gotoh Y, Peltz G, Gong L, Kawase T, Alvarez-Buylla A, Okano H, Sawamoto K (2007) Beta-catenin signaling promotes proliferation of progenitor cells in the adult mouse subventricular zone. Stem Cells 25:2827-2836.
- Alonso M, Viollet C, Gabellec MM, Meas-Yedid V, Olivo-Marin JC, Lledo PM (2006) Olfactory discrimination learning increases the survival of adult-born neurons in the olfactory bulb. J Neurosci 26:10508-10513.
- Arvidsson A, Collin T, Kirik D, Kokaia Z, Lindvall O (2002) Neuronal replacement from endogenous precursors in the adult brain after stroke. Nat Med 8:963-970.
- Bolteus AJ, Bordey A (2004) GABA release and uptake regulate neuronal precursor migration in the postnatal subventricular zone. J Neurosci 24:7623-7631.
- Brennan PA, Keverne EB (1997) Neural mechanisms of mammalian olfactory learning. Prog Neurobiol 51:457-481.
The cart has had several articles, so do you want to clear it, or add together to the cart?