stands for Digital Object Identifier
and is the unique identifier for objects on the internet. It can be used to create persistent link and to cite articles.
Using DOI as a persistent link
To create a persistent link, add「http://dx.doi.org/」
before a DOI.
For instance, if the DOI of an article is 10.5297/ser.1201.002 , you can link persistently to the article by entering the following link in your browser: http://dx.doi.org/ 10.5297/ser.1201.002 。
The DOI link will always direct you to the most updated article page no matter how the publisher changes the document's position, avoiding errors when engaging in important research.
Cite a document with DOI
When citing references, you should also cite the DOI if the article has one. If your citation guideline does not include DOIs, you may cite the DOI link.
DOIs allow accurate citations, improve academic contents connections, and allow users to gain better experience across different platforms. Currently, there are more than 70 million DOIs registered for academic contents. If you want to understand more about DOI, please visit airiti DOI Registration （ doi.airiti.com ） 。
- 2. Huhmer, A. F., Biringer, R. G., Amato, H., Fonteh, A. N. & Harrington, M. G. (2006). Protein analysis in human cerebrospinal fluid: Physiological aspects, current progress and future challenges. Dis Markers 22, 3-26.
- 3. Hu, S., Loo, J. A. & Wong, D. T. (2006). Human body fluid proteome analysis. Proteomics 6, 6326-53.
- 4. Roche, S., Gabelle, A. & Lehmann, S. (2008). Clinical proteomics of the cerebrospinal fluid: Towards the discovery of new biomarkers. Proteomics Clin Appl 2, 428-36.
- 6. Bai, S., Liu, S., Guo, X., Qin, Z., Wang, B., Li, X., Qin, Y. & Liu, Y. H. (2009). Proteome analysis of biomarkers in the cerebrospinal fluid of neuromyelitis optica patients. Mol Vis 15, 1638-48.
- 7. Xiao, F., Chen, D., Lu, Y., Xiao, Z., Guan, L. F., Yuan, J., Wang, L., Xi, Z. Q. & Wang, X. F. (2009). Proteomic analysis of cerebrospinal fluid from patients with idiopathic temporal lobe epilepsy. Brain Res 1255, 180-9.
The cart has had several articles, so do you want to clear it, or add together to the cart?