stands for Digital Object Identifier
and is the unique identifier for objects on the internet. It can be used to create persistent link and to cite articles.
Using DOI as a persistent link
To create a persistent link, add「http://dx.doi.org/」
before a DOI.
For instance, if the DOI of an article is 10.5297/ser.1201.002 , you can link persistently to the article by entering the following link in your browser: http://dx.doi.org/ 10.5297/ser.1201.002 。
The DOI link will always direct you to the most updated article page no matter how the publisher changes the document's position, avoiding errors when engaging in important research.
Cite a document with DOI
When citing references, you should also cite the DOI if the article has one. If your citation guideline does not include DOIs, you may cite the DOI link.
DOIs allow accurate citations, improve academic contents connections, and allow users to gain better experience across different platforms. Currently, there are more than 70 million DOIs registered for academic contents. If you want to understand more about DOI, please visit airiti DOI Registration （ doi.airiti.com ） 。
- 杜正恭, 王凱正, and 蔡淑月, 2009, 電子微探儀 Electron Probe Microanalyzer, 科儀新知, Volume 30, p. 69-76.
- 鄭智仁. (2011). 二疊紀高緯度地區的古環境—澳洲雪梨盆地與塔斯曼島腕足動物化石穩定碳氧同位素紀錄. 國立臺灣師範大學地球科學系碩士論文. 共103頁.
- Anderson, T.F., and Arthur, M.A., 1983, Stable isotopes of oxygen and carbon and their application to sedimentologic and paleoenvironmental problems, in Arthur: Stable isotopes in sedimentary geology, v. 10, p. 1-151.
- Angiolini, L., Gaetani, M., Muttoni, G., Stephenson, M.H., and Zanchi, A., 2007, Tethyan oceanic currents and climate gradients 300 m.y. ago.: Geology, p. 1071-1074.
- Angiolini, L., Jadoul, F., Leng, M.J., Stephenson, M.H., Rushton, J., Chenery, S., and Crippa, G., 2009, How cold were the Early Permian glacial tropics? Testing sea-surface temperature using the oxygen isotope composition of rigorously screened brachiopod shells: Journal of the Geological Society, p. 933-945.
The cart has had several articles, so do you want to clear it, or add together to the cart?