stands for Digital Object Identifier
and is the unique identifier for objects on the internet. It can be used to create persistent link and to cite articles.
Using DOI as a persistent link
To create a persistent link, add「http://dx.doi.org/」
before a DOI.
For instance, if the DOI of an article is 10.5297/ser.1201.002 , you can link persistently to the article by entering the following link in your browser: http://dx.doi.org/ 10.5297/ser.1201.002 。
The DOI link will always direct you to the most updated article page no matter how the publisher changes the document's position, avoiding errors when engaging in important research.
Cite a document with DOI
When citing references, you should also cite the DOI if the article has one. If your citation guideline does not include DOIs, you may cite the DOI link.
DOIs allow accurate citations, improve academic contents connections, and allow users to gain better experience across different platforms. Currently, there are more than 70 million DOIs registered for academic contents. If you want to understand more about DOI, please visit airiti DOI Registration （ doi.airiti.com ） 。
林宏鎧 , Masters Advisor：曾煥雯
-  P. Buddharaju, I. T. Pavlidis and P. Tsiamyrtzis, “Physiology-Based Face Recognition,” IEEE Conference on Advanced Video and Signal Based Surveillance, pp. 354-359, Sept. 2005.
-  Z. Lian, Z. Rui, Y. Chengbo, “Study on the Identity Authentication System on Finger Vein”, The 2nd International Conference on Bioinformatics and Biomedical Engineering, pp. 1905-1907, May 2008.
-  D. Zhang, W.K. Kong, J. You and M. Wong, “Onling Palmprint Identification,” IEEE Transactions on Instrumentation and Measurement, vol.25, pp. 1041-1050, 2003.
-  L. H. Xuan and S. Nitsuwat, “Face Rccognition in Video, a Combination of Eignface and Adaptive Skin-Color Model,” IEEE International Conference on Intelligent and Advanced Systems, pp. 742-747, Nov. 2007.
-  A. Assadi and A. Behrad, “A New Method for Human Face Recognition Using Texture and Depth Information ,” IEEE Symposium on Neural Network Applications in Electrical Engineering, pp. 201-205, Sept. 2010.
The cart has had several articles, so do you want to clear it, or add together to the cart?