stands for Digital Object Identifier
and is the unique identifier for objects on the internet. It can be used to create persistent link and to cite articles.
Using DOI as a persistent link
To create a persistent link, add「http://dx.doi.org/」
before a DOI.
For instance, if the DOI of an article is 10.5297/ser.1201.002 , you can link persistently to the article by entering the following link in your browser: http://dx.doi.org/ 10.5297/ser.1201.002 。
The DOI link will always direct you to the most updated article page no matter how the publisher changes the document's position, avoiding errors when engaging in important research.
Cite a document with DOI
When citing references, you should also cite the DOI if the article has one. If your citation guideline does not include DOIs, you may cite the DOI link.
DOIs allow accurate citations, improve academic contents connections, and allow users to gain better experience across different platforms. Currently, there are more than 70 million DOIs registered for academic contents. If you want to understand more about DOI, please visit airiti DOI Registration （ doi.airiti.com ） 。
- 方進義、謝宛婷 (2011)。會展活動與地區特性對觀光旅館經營績效之影響。餐旅暨觀光，8，289-305。
- 杜英儀 (2009)。國際花卉博覽會標竿案例的效益比較與啟示。經濟前瞻，124，38-43。
- 李俊鴻 (2008)。節慶活動遊客參與動機及經濟效益探討─以綠色博覽會為例。農業經濟半年刊，83，59-94。
- Baade, R. A. & Matheson, V. A. (2004). The quest for the cup: assessing the economic impact of the World Cup. Regional Studies, 38, 343-354.
- Boo, S. & Kim, M. (2010). The influence of convention center performance on hotel room nights. Journal of Travel Research, 49, 297-309.
The cart has had several articles, so do you want to clear it, or add together to the cart?