stands for Digital Object Identifier
and is the unique identifier for objects on the internet. It can be used to create persistent link and to cite articles.
Using DOI as a persistent link
To create a persistent link, add「http://dx.doi.org/」
before a DOI.
For instance, if the DOI of an article is 10.5297/ser.1201.002 , you can link persistently to the article by entering the following link in your browser: http://dx.doi.org/ 10.5297/ser.1201.002 。
The DOI link will always direct you to the most updated article page no matter how the publisher changes the document's position, avoiding errors when engaging in important research.
Cite a document with DOI
When citing references, you should also cite the DOI if the article has one. If your citation guideline does not include DOIs, you may cite the DOI link.
DOIs allow accurate citations, improve academic contents connections, and allow users to gain better experience across different platforms. Currently, there are more than 70 million DOIs registered for academic contents. If you want to understand more about DOI, please visit airiti DOI Registration （ doi.airiti.com ） 。
- Chang, C. Y. 2004. Could a laptop computer plus the LCD projector amount to improved multimedia geoscience instruction? Journal of Computer Assisted Learning 20: 4-10.
- Chang, C. Y. 2006. Effect of the interaction of instructional delivery model and preference of learning environment on students’ attitudes. British Journal of Educational Technology 37: 799-802.
- Chang, C. Y.*, Hsiao, C. H., & Barufaldi, J. P. 2006. Preferred-actual learning environment ‘spaces’ and earth science outcomes in Taiwan. Science Education 90, no.3: 420-433.
- Chang, C. Y.*, Lin, M. C., Yang, C. F., & Lin, C. Y. 2010. A VR too for assisting geological field trip. Journal of CyberTherapy and Rehabilitation 3, no.2: 190-192.
- Chou, C. & Tsai, M.J. 2007. Gender differences in Taiwan high school students’ computer game playing. Computers in Human Behavior 23, no.1: 812–824.
The cart has had several articles, so do you want to clear it, or add together to the cart?