stands for Digital Object Identifier
and is the unique identifier for objects on the internet. It can be used to create persistent link and to cite articles.
Using DOI as a persistent link
To create a persistent link, add「http://dx.doi.org/」
before a DOI.
For instance, if the DOI of an article is 10.5297/ser.1201.002 , you can link persistently to the article by entering the following link in your browser: http://dx.doi.org/ 10.5297/ser.1201.002 。
The DOI link will always direct you to the most updated article page no matter how the publisher changes the document's position, avoiding errors when engaging in important research.
Cite a document with DOI
When citing references, you should also cite the DOI if the article has one. If your citation guideline does not include DOIs, you may cite the DOI link.
DOIs allow accurate citations, improve academic contents connections, and allow users to gain better experience across different platforms. Currently, there are more than 70 million DOIs registered for academic contents. If you want to understand more about DOI, please visit airiti DOI Registration （ doi.airiti.com ） 。
- Banks, E., Pardanani, S., King, M., Chudnoff, S., Damus, K., & Freda, M. C. (2006). A surgical skills laboratory improves residents' knowledge and performance of episiotomy repair. American Journal of Obstetrics & Gynecology, 195(5), 1463-1467.
- Bhatti, N. I., & Cummings, C. W. (2007). Competency in surgical residency training: defining and raising the bar. Academic Medicine, 82(6), 569-573.
- Braun, V., & Clarke, V. (2006). Using thematic analysis in psychology. Qualitative Research in Psychology, 3(2), 77-101.
- Brigley, S. J., & Robbé, I. J. (2005). Surgical education in the balance: can the quality of clinically based learning be improved? Learning in Health and Social Care, 4(1), 7-17.
- Canter, R., & Kelly, A. (2007b). A new curriculum for surgical training within the Unites Kingdom: the first stages of implantation. Journal of Surgical Education, 64(1), 20-26.
The cart has had several articles, so do you want to clear it, or add together to the cart?