stands for Digital Object Identifier
and is the unique identifier for objects on the internet. It can be used to create persistent link and to cite articles.
Using DOI as a persistent link
To create a persistent link, add「http://dx.doi.org/」
before a DOI.
For instance, if the DOI of an article is 10.5297/ser.1201.002 , you can link persistently to the article by entering the following link in your browser: http://dx.doi.org/ 10.5297/ser.1201.002 。
The DOI link will always direct you to the most updated article page no matter how the publisher changes the document's position, avoiding errors when engaging in important research.
Cite a document with DOI
When citing references, you should also cite the DOI if the article has one. If your citation guideline does not include DOIs, you may cite the DOI link.
DOIs allow accurate citations, improve academic contents connections, and allow users to gain better experience across different platforms. Currently, there are more than 70 million DOIs registered for academic contents. If you want to understand more about DOI, please visit airiti DOI Registration （ doi.airiti.com ） 。
鄭淳護 , Masters Advisor：呂傳盛;程金保
- 7. Y Imamur and S Sasabe, “Resistance spot weld quality in Al-Mg alloy sheet”, Welding Journal, Vol.9, 1995, p.686-696.
- 8. Ulrich Dilthey, Aachen, and Sven Hicken, Munich, “Metallographic investigations into wear processes on electrodes during the resistance spot welding of aluminum”, Welding and Cutting, 1998.
- 9. E.P. Patrick, J.R. Auhl, and T.S. Sun, “Understanding the Process Mechanisms Is Key to Reliable Resistance Spot Welding Aluminum Auto Body Components”, 1985,SAE, Technical paper 840291.
- 10. American Welding Society, “Welding Handbook”, 7th vol.3, 1980, p.14-15.
- 16. 陳錦文，不同製程參數對鋁合金6061電阻點銲性質之影響，台灣師範大學工業教育學系89學年度碩士論文。
The cart has had several articles, so do you want to clear it, or add together to the cart?