stands for Digital Object Identifier
and is the unique identifier for objects on the internet. It can be used to create persistent link and to cite articles.
Using DOI as a persistent link
To create a persistent link, add「http://dx.doi.org/」
before a DOI.
For instance, if the DOI of an article is 10.5297/ser.1201.002 , you can link persistently to the article by entering the following link in your browser: http://dx.doi.org/ 10.5297/ser.1201.002 。
The DOI link will always direct you to the most updated article page no matter how the publisher changes the document's position, avoiding errors when engaging in important research.
Cite a document with DOI
When citing references, you should also cite the DOI if the article has one. If your citation guideline does not include DOIs, you may cite the DOI link.
DOIs allow accurate citations, improve academic contents connections, and allow users to gain better experience across different platforms. Currently, there are more than 70 million DOIs registered for academic contents. If you want to understand more about DOI, please visit airiti DOI Registration （ doi.airiti.com ） 。
周祐民 , Masters Advisor：李德貴;陳光榮
- Alfultis, Michael A. and Martin, Seelye (1987)., Satellite Passive Microwave Studies of the Sea of Okhotsk Ice Cover and its Relation to Oceanic Processes, 1978-1982., Journal of Geophysical Research, 92, 13013-13028.
- Channell, J. E. T., Hodell, D.A., Lehman, B. (1997), Relative geomagnetic paleointensity and £_18O at ODP Site 983 (Grardar Drift, North Atlantic) since 350 ka., Earth and Planetary Science Letters, 153, 103-118.
- Channell, J. E. T. (1999), Geomagnetic paleointensity and directional secular variation at Ocean Drilling Program (ODP) Site 984 (Bjorn Drift) since 500 ka: Comparisons with ODP Site 983 (Gardar Drift)., Journal of Geophysical Research, 104, 22937-22951.
- Channell, J. E. T. Mazaud, A. Sullivan, P. Turner, S. and Raymo, M. E. (2002), Geomagnetic excursions and paleointensities in the Matuyama Chron at Ocean Drilling Program Sites 983 and 984 (Iceland Basin)., Journal of Geophysical Research, 107, 1-14.
- Freeland, H. J. Bychkov, A. S. Whitney, F. Taylor, C. Wong, C. S. and Yurasov, G. I. (1998), WOCE section P1W in the Sea of Okhotsk 1.Oceanographic data descriotion., Journal of Geophysical Research, 103, 15613-15623.
The cart has had several articles, so do you want to clear it, or add together to the cart?