stands for Digital Object Identifier
and is the unique identifier for objects on the internet. It can be used to create persistent link and to cite articles.
Using DOI as a persistent link
To create a persistent link, add「http://dx.doi.org/」
before a DOI.
For instance, if the DOI of an article is 10.5297/ser.1201.002 , you can link persistently to the article by entering the following link in your browser: http://dx.doi.org/ 10.5297/ser.1201.002 。
The DOI link will always direct you to the most updated article page no matter how the publisher changes the document's position, avoiding errors when engaging in important research.
Cite a document with DOI
When citing references, you should also cite the DOI if the article has one. If your citation guideline does not include DOIs, you may cite the DOI link.
DOIs allow accurate citations, improve academic contents connections, and allow users to gain better experience across different platforms. Currently, there are more than 70 million DOIs registered for academic contents. If you want to understand more about DOI, please visit airiti DOI Registration （ doi.airiti.com ） 。
謝明佑 , Masters Advisor：蘇崇彥
-  M. Hansen, P. Anandan, K. Dana, and P. Burt, “Real-time scene stabilization and mosaic construction,” Proceedings of the Second IEEE Workshop on Applications of Computer Vision, pp. 54 –62, 1994.
-  Y. Egusa, H. Akahori, A. Morimura, and N. Wakami, “An application of fuzzy set theory for an electronic video camera image stabilizer,” IEEE Transactions on Fuzzy Systems, pp. 351 –356, 1995.
-  C. Guestrin, F. Cozman, and M. G. Simoes, “Industrial applications of image mosaicing and stabilization,” Proceedings of the Second International Conference on Knowledge-Based Intelligent Electronic Systems, vol. 2, pp.174 –183, 1998.
-  S. J. Ko, S. H. Lee and K. H. Lee, “Digital image stabilizing algorithms based on bit-plane matching,” IEEE Transactions on Consumer Electronics, vol. 44, pp. 617-622, 1998.
-  J. K. Paik, Y. C. Park, and D. W. Kim, “An adaptive motion decision system for digital image stabilizer based on edge pattern matching,” IEEE Transactions on Consumer Electronics, vol. 38, No. 3 , pp. 607-616, 1992.
The cart has had several articles, so do you want to clear it, or add together to the cart?