stands for Digital Object Identifier
and is the unique identifier for objects on the internet. It can be used to create persistent link and to cite articles.
Using DOI as a persistent link
To create a persistent link, add「http://dx.doi.org/」
before a DOI.
For instance, if the DOI of an article is 10.5297/ser.1201.002 , you can link persistently to the article by entering the following link in your browser: http://dx.doi.org/ 10.5297/ser.1201.002 。
The DOI link will always direct you to the most updated article page no matter how the publisher changes the document's position, avoiding errors when engaging in important research.
Cite a document with DOI
When citing references, you should also cite the DOI if the article has one. If your citation guideline does not include DOIs, you may cite the DOI link.
DOIs allow accurate citations, improve academic contents connections, and allow users to gain better experience across different platforms. Currently, there are more than 70 million DOIs registered for academic contents. If you want to understand more about DOI, please visit airiti DOI Registration （ doi.airiti.com ） 。
Diffuse Reflectance Infrared Transform Spectroscopy(DRIFTS) Study of Modified Silica Gel Surface
丁光明 , Masters Advisor：楊永華
修飾矽膠 ； 擴散反射式紅外光譜 ； 表面光譜 ； modified silica gel ； DRIFTS ； surface spectroscopy
- 1. Gjerde, D. T.; Fritz J.S.; Shmuckler, G. J. Chromatogr. 1979, 509, 186. "Anion Chromatography with Low-Conductivity Eluents".
- 2. Lee, D. P. J. Chromatogr. Sci. 1984, 22, 327. "A New Anion Exchange Phase for Ion Chromatography".
- 3. Duval, D.L.; Fritz, J. S. J. Chromatogr. 1984, 295, 89. "Coated Anion-Exchanger Resins for Ion Chromatography".
- 4. Haddad, P. R.; Jackson, P. E. J. Chromatogr. 1985, 346, 139. "Performance Characteristics of Some Commercially Avaliable Low-Capacity Anion-Exchange Columns Suitable for Non-Suppressed Ion Chromatography".
- 5. Venton, D. L.; Gudipati, E. Silanes, Surfaces, and Interfaces. 1986, p 73. "Entrapment of Proteins Using Organo Functionalized Polysilane Copolymers".
The cart has had several articles, so do you want to clear it, or add together to the cart?