stands for Digital Object Identifier
and is the unique identifier for objects on the internet. It can be used to create persistent link and to cite articles.
Using DOI as a persistent link
To create a persistent link, add「http://dx.doi.org/」
before a DOI.
For instance, if the DOI of an article is 10.5297/ser.1201.002 , you can link persistently to the article by entering the following link in your browser: http://dx.doi.org/ 10.5297/ser.1201.002 。
The DOI link will always direct you to the most updated article page no matter how the publisher changes the document's position, avoiding errors when engaging in important research.
Cite a document with DOI
When citing references, you should also cite the DOI if the article has one. If your citation guideline does not include DOIs, you may cite the DOI link.
DOIs allow accurate citations, improve academic contents connections, and allow users to gain better experience across different platforms. Currently, there are more than 70 million DOIs registered for academic contents. If you want to understand more about DOI, please visit airiti DOI Registration （ doi.airiti.com ） 。
- Aguilar F, Harris CC, Sun T, Hollstein M, Cerutti P. Geographic variation of p53 mutational profile in nonmalignant human liver. Science. 264:1317-9, 1994.
- Aikawa, H., Sato, M., Fujimura, S., Takahashi, H., Endo, C., Sakurada, A., Chen, Y., Kondo, T., Tanita, T., Matsumura, Y., Saito, Y., and Sagawa, M. MDM2 expression is associated with progress of disease and WAF1 expression in resected lung cancer. Int. J. Mol. Med. 5: 631-633, 2000.
- Arora, S., Mathew, R., Mathur, M., Chattopadhayay, T. K., and Ralhan, R. Alterations in MDM2 expression in esophageal squamous cell carcinoma: relationship with p53 status. Pathol Oncol Res. 7: 203-208, 2001.
- Bains, M. S. Surgical treatment of lung cancer. Chest. 100: 826-837, 1991.
- Bar, J. K., Har?ozi?ska, A., Popiela, A., and Noga, L. Expression and mutation of p53 in tumor effusion cells of patients with ovarian carcinoma: response to cisplatin-based chemotherapy. Tumour Biol. 22: 83-91, 2001.
The cart has had several articles, so do you want to clear it, or add together to the cart?