stands for Digital Object Identifier
and is the unique identifier for objects on the internet. It can be used to create persistent link and to cite articles.
Using DOI as a persistent link
To create a persistent link, add「http://dx.doi.org/」
before a DOI.
For instance, if the DOI of an article is 10.5297/ser.1201.002 , you can link persistently to the article by entering the following link in your browser: http://dx.doi.org/ 10.5297/ser.1201.002 。
The DOI link will always direct you to the most updated article page no matter how the publisher changes the document's position, avoiding errors when engaging in important research.
Cite a document with DOI
When citing references, you should also cite the DOI if the article has one. If your citation guideline does not include DOIs, you may cite the DOI link.
DOIs allow accurate citations, improve academic contents connections, and allow users to gain better experience across different platforms. Currently, there are more than 70 million DOIs registered for academic contents. If you want to understand more about DOI, please visit airiti DOI Registration （ doi.airiti.com ） 。
- 蔡在壽，李琦玟，林金盾，吳京一。1995. 探討八星虎甲蟲複眼之研究（鞘翅目虎甲蟲科）。中華昆蟲15: 203-213.
- 蔡任圃。2002. 單眼與複眼在蟑螂運動行為上的調控功能。國立臺灣師範大學生物學系碩士論文。
- Carlson, S. D. and C. Chi. 1979. The functional morphology of the insect photoreceptor. Ann. Rev. Entom. 24: 379-416.
- Chang, J. L., J. T. Lin, T. S. Tsai and C. Y. Wu. 1994. Study on the development of the ocellar L-neurons of cockroach Periplaneta americana. Zool. Stud. 33: 310-313.
- Kastberger, G. 1990. The ocelloi control the flight couse in honeybees. Physiol. Entomol. 15: 337-346.
The cart has had several articles, so do you want to clear it, or add together to the cart?