stands for Digital Object Identifier
and is the unique identifier for objects on the internet. It can be used to create persistent link and to cite articles.
Using DOI as a persistent link
To create a persistent link, add「http://dx.doi.org/」
before a DOI.
For instance, if the DOI of an article is 10.5297/ser.1201.002 , you can link persistently to the article by entering the following link in your browser: http://dx.doi.org/ 10.5297/ser.1201.002 。
The DOI link will always direct you to the most updated article page no matter how the publisher changes the document's position, avoiding errors when engaging in important research.
Cite a document with DOI
When citing references, you should also cite the DOI if the article has one. If your citation guideline does not include DOIs, you may cite the DOI link.
DOIs allow accurate citations, improve academic contents connections, and allow users to gain better experience across different platforms. Currently, there are more than 70 million DOIs registered for academic contents. If you want to understand more about DOI, please visit airiti DOI Registration （ doi.airiti.com ） 。
- 鄒治華、柯文雄、徐邦琪、潘淑鈴, 2003：東亞夏季季風期間季內振盪的年際變化。大氣科學，31，239~258。
- Annamalai, H., J. M. Slingo, K. R. Sperber and K. Hodges, 1999：The mean evolution and variability of the Asian summer monsoon：Composite of ECMWF and NCEP - NCAR reanalyses, Mon. Wea. Rev. ,127, 1157~1186。
- Bergman, J. W., H. H. Hendon, and K. M. Weickmann, 2001：Intraseasonal air-sea interaction at the onset of El Niño, J. Climate. ,14 , 1702~1719。
- Bladé, I., and D. Hartmann, 1993：Tropical intraseasonal oscillations in a simple nonlinear model, J. Atmos. Sci. ,50, 2922~2939。
- Chan, J. C. L., 2000：Tropical cyclone activity over the Western North Pacific associated with El Niño and La Niño events , J. Climate. ,13, 2960~2972。
The cart has had several articles, so do you want to clear it, or add together to the cart?