stands for Digital Object Identifier
and is the unique identifier for objects on the internet. It can be used to create persistent link and to cite articles.
Using DOI as a persistent link
To create a persistent link, add「http://dx.doi.org/」
before a DOI.
For instance, if the DOI of an article is 10.5297/ser.1201.002 , you can link persistently to the article by entering the following link in your browser: http://dx.doi.org/ 10.5297/ser.1201.002 。
The DOI link will always direct you to the most updated article page no matter how the publisher changes the document's position, avoiding errors when engaging in important research.
Cite a document with DOI
When citing references, you should also cite the DOI if the article has one. If your citation guideline does not include DOIs, you may cite the DOI link.
DOIs allow accurate citations, improve academic contents connections, and allow users to gain better experience across different platforms. Currently, there are more than 70 million DOIs registered for academic contents. If you want to understand more about DOI, please visit airiti DOI Registration （ doi.airiti.com ） 。
- 蕭偉強 (2007)。《網路評價一致性與分佈變異性對消費者觀賞電影之影響》。台灣師範大學大眾傳播研究所碩士論文。
- Ahluwalia,R. (2002). How prevalent is the negativity effect consumer environment?, Journal of Consumer Research. 29(2),270-279.
- Alba, J. W., Mela, C. F., Shimp, T. A., and Urbany, J. E. (1999) .The effect of discount frequency and depth on consumer price judgments . Journal of Consumer Research, 26(2), 99-114.
- Ansari, A. , Essegaier, S. , and Kohli, R. (2000). Internet Recommendation Systems. Journal of Marketing Research , 37(3), 363-375.
- Avent , T. and Higgins, E. T. (2006). How Regulatory Fit Affects Value in Consumer Choices and Opinions . Journal of Marketing Research,43(1), 1-10 .
The cart has had several articles, so do you want to clear it, or add together to the cart?