stands for Digital Object Identifier
and is the unique identifier for objects on the internet. It can be used to create persistent link and to cite articles.
Using DOI as a persistent link
To create a persistent link, add「http://dx.doi.org/」
before a DOI.
For instance, if the DOI of an article is 10.5297/ser.1201.002 , you can link persistently to the article by entering the following link in your browser: http://dx.doi.org/ 10.5297/ser.1201.002 。
The DOI link will always direct you to the most updated article page no matter how the publisher changes the document's position, avoiding errors when engaging in important research.
Cite a document with DOI
When citing references, you should also cite the DOI if the article has one. If your citation guideline does not include DOIs, you may cite the DOI link.
DOIs allow accurate citations, improve academic contents connections, and allow users to gain better experience across different platforms. Currently, there are more than 70 million DOIs registered for academic contents. If you want to understand more about DOI, please visit airiti DOI Registration （ doi.airiti.com ） 。
- 9. 行政院環境保護署，http://www.epa.gov.tw/。
- 23. 陳建智，(2008)，台灣脆弱性指標建構與評估之研究，碩士論文，國立臺北大學自然資源與環境管理研究所，頁4-31。
- 2. CRS Report for Congress Energy Independence and Security Act of 2007: A Summary of Major Provisions-December 21, 2007(2007.12.21).
- 4. IEA, 2008. Energy Policies of IEA Countries - Japan 2008 Review(2008.6.9).
- 5. IEA, 2007. Energy Policies of IEA Countries - the United States of America 2007 Review(2008.2.15).
The cart has had several articles, so do you want to clear it, or add together to the cart?