stands for Digital Object Identifier
and is the unique identifier for objects on the internet. It can be used to create persistent link and to cite articles.
Using DOI as a persistent link
To create a persistent link, add「http://dx.doi.org/」
before a DOI.
For instance, if the DOI of an article is 10.5297/ser.1201.002 , you can link persistently to the article by entering the following link in your browser: http://dx.doi.org/ 10.5297/ser.1201.002 。
The DOI link will always direct you to the most updated article page no matter how the publisher changes the document's position, avoiding errors when engaging in important research.
Cite a document with DOI
When citing references, you should also cite the DOI if the article has one. If your citation guideline does not include DOIs, you may cite the DOI link.
DOIs allow accurate citations, improve academic contents connections, and allow users to gain better experience across different platforms. Currently, there are more than 70 million DOIs registered for academic contents. If you want to understand more about DOI, please visit airiti DOI Registration （ doi.airiti.com ） 。
- Beatty, S. E. and Smith, S. M. （1987）, “External Search Effort: An Investigation across Several Product Categories”, Journal of Consumer Research, 14（1）, 83-95.
- Brucks, M.（1985）, “The Effects of Product Class Knowledge on Information Search Behavior”, Journal of Consumer Research, 12（1）, 1-16.
- Carr, M., and Jessup, D.L. （1997）, “Gender Differences in First-Grade Mathematics Strategies: Social and Metacognitive Influences” Journal of Educational Psychology, 89（2）, 318-328.
- Cothey, V.（2002）, “A Longitudinal Study of World Wide Web Users' Information-Searching Behavior”, Journal of the American Society for Information Science & Technology, 53（2）, 67-78.
- Deaux, K., and Kite, M.E. （1987）, Thinking about Gender. In B.B. Hess &M.M. Ferree （Eds.）, Analyzing Gender: A Handbook of Social Science Research, Newbury Park, CA: Sage, 92-117.
The cart has had several articles, so do you want to clear it, or add together to the cart?