stands for Digital Object Identifier
and is the unique identifier for objects on the internet. It can be used to create persistent link and to cite articles.
Using DOI as a persistent link
To create a persistent link, add「http://dx.doi.org/」
before a DOI.
For instance, if the DOI of an article is 10.5297/ser.1201.002 , you can link persistently to the article by entering the following link in your browser: http://dx.doi.org/ 10.5297/ser.1201.002 。
The DOI link will always direct you to the most updated article page no matter how the publisher changes the document's position, avoiding errors when engaging in important research.
Cite a document with DOI
When citing references, you should also cite the DOI if the article has one. If your citation guideline does not include DOIs, you may cite the DOI link.
DOIs allow accurate citations, improve academic contents connections, and allow users to gain better experience across different platforms. Currently, there are more than 70 million DOIs registered for academic contents. If you want to understand more about DOI, please visit airiti DOI Registration （ doi.airiti.com ） 。
- 鄭睿合 (2008)，「台灣與日、韓環境顧志耐曲線之應用－二氧化碳排放變動分析」，國立中央大學產業經濟研究所碩士論文。
- 王淑美、胡均立、謝承憲 (2010)，「探討台灣地區移動污染源與空氣品質之環境顧志耐曲線」，行政院國家科學委員會專題計畫。
- Akbostancı, E., S. Tu ̈ru ̈t-Asık and G. I ̇pek Tunc (2009), “The Relationship between Income and Environment in Turkey: Is There an Environmental Kuznets Curve?” Energy Policy, 37, 861-867.
- Al-Mulali, U., B. Saboori and I. Ozturk (2015), “Investigating the Environmental Kuznets Curve Hypothesis in Vietnam,” Energy Policy, 76, 123-131.
- Dinda, S. (2004), “Environmental Kuznets Curve Hypothesis: A Survey,” Ecological Economics, 49, 431-455.
The cart has had several articles, so do you want to clear it, or add together to the cart?