stands for Digital Object Identifier
and is the unique identifier for objects on the internet. It can be used to create persistent link and to cite articles.
Using DOI as a persistent link
To create a persistent link, add「http://dx.doi.org/」
before a DOI.
For instance, if the DOI of an article is 10.5297/ser.1201.002 , you can link persistently to the article by entering the following link in your browser: http://dx.doi.org/ 10.5297/ser.1201.002 。
The DOI link will always direct you to the most updated article page no matter how the publisher changes the document's position, avoiding errors when engaging in important research.
Cite a document with DOI
When citing references, you should also cite the DOI if the article has one. If your citation guideline does not include DOIs, you may cite the DOI link.
DOIs allow accurate citations, improve academic contents connections, and allow users to gain better experience across different platforms. Currently, there are more than 70 million DOIs registered for academic contents. If you want to understand more about DOI, please visit airiti DOI Registration （ doi.airiti.com ） 。
楊文琪 , Ph.D Advisor：李育明
都市永續性評估 ； 資料包絡分析法 ； 非意欲產出 ； 資源使用效率 ； 排放效率 ； 整體效率 ； 分項效率 ； 都市代謝 ； Urban Sustainability assessment ； data envelopment analysis ； undesirable output ； resource efficiency ； emission efficiency ； disaggregate efficiency ； urban metabolism
- Andersson, F.N.G., Karpestam, P., 2013. CO2 emissions and economic activity: Short- and long-run economic determinants of scale, energy intensity and carbon intensity. Energy Policy 61, 1285-1294.
- Ang, B.W., Mu, A.R., Zhou, P., 2010. Accounting frameworks for tracking energy efficiency trends. Energy Economics 32, 1209-1219.
- Asafu-Adjaye, J., 2000. The relationship between energy consumption, energy prices and economic growth: Time series evidence from Asian developing countries. Energy Economics 22, 615-625.
- Asmild, M., Paradi, J.C., Aggarwall, V., Schaffnit, C., 2004. Combining DEA window analysis with the Malmquist index approach in a study of the Canadian banking industry. Journal of Productivity Analysis 21, 67-89.
- Asian Development Bank (ADB), 2001. Cities data book: Urban indicators for managing cities. ADB, Manila.
The cart has had several articles, so do you want to clear it, or add together to the cart?