stands for Digital Object Identifier
and is the unique identifier for objects on the internet. It can be used to create persistent link and to cite articles.
Using DOI as a persistent link
To create a persistent link, add「http://dx.doi.org/」
before a DOI.
For instance, if the DOI of an article is 10.5297/ser.1201.002 , you can link persistently to the article by entering the following link in your browser: http://dx.doi.org/ 10.5297/ser.1201.002 。
The DOI link will always direct you to the most updated article page no matter how the publisher changes the document's position, avoiding errors when engaging in important research.
Cite a document with DOI
When citing references, you should also cite the DOI if the article has one. If your citation guideline does not include DOIs, you may cite the DOI link.
DOIs allow accurate citations, improve academic contents connections, and allow users to gain better experience across different platforms. Currently, there are more than 70 million DOIs registered for academic contents. If you want to understand more about DOI, please visit airiti DOI Registration （ doi.airiti.com ） 。
- IPCC (2007c). Climate change 2007: The scientific basis. in S. Solomon, D. Qin, M. Manning, Z. Chen, M. Marquis, K. B. Averyt, M. Tignor and H. L. Miller (eds) Contributions of Working Group I to the Fourth Assessment Report of the Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change. Cambridge. University Press.
- Lynch, K.(1981). A theory of good city form. Cambridge, MA: MIT Press.
- Anderson, W. P., Kanaroglou, P. S., Miller, E. J., 1996, Urban Form, Energy and the Environment: A Review of Issues, Evidence and Policy, Urban Studies, 33(1), 7–35.
- Banister, D., Watson, S.,&Wood, C.,1997, .Sustainable cities : Transport , energy ,and urban form. Environment and Planning B, 24, 125–144.
- Chen, Y., Li, X., Zheng, Y., Guan, Y., Liu, X., 2011, Estimating the relationship between urban forms and energy consumption: A case study in the Pearl River Delta, 2005–2008, Landscape and Urban Planning, Vol. 102:33-42.
The cart has had several articles, so do you want to clear it, or add together to the cart?