stands for Digital Object Identifier
and is the unique identifier for objects on the internet. It can be used to create persistent link and to cite articles.
Using DOI as a persistent link
To create a persistent link, add「http://dx.doi.org/」
before a DOI.
For instance, if the DOI of an article is 10.5297/ser.1201.002 , you can link persistently to the article by entering the following link in your browser: http://dx.doi.org/ 10.5297/ser.1201.002 。
The DOI link will always direct you to the most updated article page no matter how the publisher changes the document's position, avoiding errors when engaging in important research.
Cite a document with DOI
When citing references, you should also cite the DOI if the article has one. If your citation guideline does not include DOIs, you may cite the DOI link.
DOIs allow accurate citations, improve academic contents connections, and allow users to gain better experience across different platforms. Currently, there are more than 70 million DOIs registered for academic contents. If you want to understand more about DOI, please visit airiti DOI Registration （ doi.airiti.com ） 。
-  J. F. Dickson, “On-chip high-voltage generation in MNOS integrated circuits using an improve voltage multiplier technique,” IEEE J.Solid-State Circuits, vol. SC-11, no. 3, pp. 374-378, Jun. 1976.
-  U. Karthaus and M. Fischer, “Fully integrated passive UHF RFID transponder IC With 16.7-uW minimum RF input power,” IEEE J.Solid-State Circuits, vol. 38, no. 10, pp. 1602-1608, Jan. 2003.
- microsystem for continuous blood glucose monitoring,” IEEE Trans. Biomed. Circuits Syst., vol. 3, no. 3, pp. 169-180, Jun. 2009.
-  F. Kocer and M. P. Flynn, “A new transponder architecture with on-chip ADC for long-range telemetry applications,” IEEE J.Solid-State Circuits, vol. 41, no. 5, pp. 557-564, May. 2006.
-  A. Shameli, A. Safarian, A. Rofougaran, M. Rofougaran, J.Castaneda and F. D. Flaviis, “A UHF near-field RFID system with fully integrated transponder,” IEEE Trans. Microw. Theory Tech., vol.56, no. 5, pp. 1267-1277, May 2008.
The cart has had several articles, so do you want to clear it, or add together to the cart?