stands for Digital Object Identifier
and is the unique identifier for objects on the internet. It can be used to create persistent link and to cite articles.
Using DOI as a persistent link
To create a persistent link, add「http://dx.doi.org/」
before a DOI.
For instance, if the DOI of an article is 10.5297/ser.1201.002 , you can link persistently to the article by entering the following link in your browser: http://dx.doi.org/ 10.5297/ser.1201.002 。
The DOI link will always direct you to the most updated article page no matter how the publisher changes the document's position, avoiding errors when engaging in important research.
Cite a document with DOI
When citing references, you should also cite the DOI if the article has one. If your citation guideline does not include DOIs, you may cite the DOI link.
DOIs allow accurate citations, improve academic contents connections, and allow users to gain better experience across different platforms. Currently, there are more than 70 million DOIs registered for academic contents. If you want to understand more about DOI, please visit airiti DOI Registration （ doi.airiti.com ） 。
- 1. 曾建豪(2010)，「網路消費者行為之網站造訪期間對購買期間之影響性-以Amazon.com為例」，國立台灣大學國際企業學研究所碩士論文。
- 1. Back,K.(1992)“Asymmetric information content of annual earnings announcements,” Review of Financial Studies 6，pp435-472.
- 2. Biais, B., Hillion,P.,(1994)“Insider and liquidity trading in stock and options markets,”Review of Financial Studies 7，pp743-780.
- 3. Brennan, M.,Chordia, T., Subrahmanyam, A.,(1998)“Alternative factor specifications, security characteristics, and the cross-sectional of expected stock returns,”Journal of Financial Economics 49,pp345-373.
- 4. Chen S.,(2009),“Predicting the bear stock market：Macroeconomics variables as leading indicators,” Journal of Banking & Finance 33 ,pp211-223.
The cart has had several articles, so do you want to clear it, or add together to the cart?