stands for Digital Object Identifier
and is the unique identifier for objects on the internet. It can be used to create persistent link and to cite articles.
Using DOI as a persistent link
To create a persistent link, add「http://dx.doi.org/」
before a DOI.
For instance, if the DOI of an article is 10.5297/ser.1201.002 , you can link persistently to the article by entering the following link in your browser: http://dx.doi.org/ 10.5297/ser.1201.002 。
The DOI link will always direct you to the most updated article page no matter how the publisher changes the document's position, avoiding errors when engaging in important research.
Cite a document with DOI
When citing references, you should also cite the DOI if the article has one. If your citation guideline does not include DOIs, you may cite the DOI link.
DOIs allow accurate citations, improve academic contents connections, and allow users to gain better experience across different platforms. Currently, there are more than 70 million DOIs registered for academic contents. If you want to understand more about DOI, please visit airiti DOI Registration （ doi.airiti.com ） 。
葉菁凰 , Masters Advisor：廖本全
社基保育；誘因要素；社區抗爭行動；社區參與；灣寶社區；後龍科技園區 ； Community-based Conservation (CBC)；Incentive factor；Community Action of Protest Movement；community participation；Wan-Bao Community；Hou-Lung Science and Technology Park
- Agrawal, A., and Clark C. Gibson. Ed. (2001) Communities and the Environment: Ethnicity, Gender, and the State in Community-Based Conservation., New Brunswick, N.J. : Rutgers University Press.
- African wildlife & livelihoods: The promise & performance of community conservation: 9-23. Oxford: James Currey Ltd.
- Brown, K. (2002) Innovations for conservation and development., The Geographical Journal, 168(1): 6-17.
- Daneke, Gregory A. (1980) The Future of Environmental protection: Reflection on the Difference between Planning and Regulating., Public Administration Review, 42(3): 227-233.
- Fikret Berkes (2004) Rethinking Community-Based Conservation. , Conservation Biology, 18( 3)：621–630.
The cart has had several articles, so do you want to clear it, or add together to the cart?