stands for Digital Object Identifier
and is the unique identifier for objects on the internet. It can be used to create persistent link and to cite articles.
Using DOI as a persistent link
To create a persistent link, add「http://dx.doi.org/」
before a DOI.
For instance, if the DOI of an article is 10.5297/ser.1201.002 , you can link persistently to the article by entering the following link in your browser: http://dx.doi.org/ 10.5297/ser.1201.002 。
The DOI link will always direct you to the most updated article page no matter how the publisher changes the document's position, avoiding errors when engaging in important research.
Cite a document with DOI
When citing references, you should also cite the DOI if the article has one. If your citation guideline does not include DOIs, you may cite the DOI link.
DOIs allow accurate citations, improve academic contents connections, and allow users to gain better experience across different platforms. Currently, there are more than 70 million DOIs registered for academic contents. If you want to understand more about DOI, please visit airiti DOI Registration （ doi.airiti.com ） 。
吳謙諒 , Masters Advisor：邱光輝
- 林敏益 (2005)，「生活服務類連鎖體系關鍵成功因素之研究-以資源基礎理論為實證」，國立成功大學高階管理碩士在職專班未出版碩士論文。
- Brunnermeier, Smita B. and Levinson, Arik (1970), “Examining the Evidence on Environmental Regulations and Industry Location,” Journal of Environment & Development, Vol. 13, No. 1, pp. 6-42.
- Drucker, Peter F. (1970), The Practice of Management, Oxford：Heinemann Professional.
- Levinson (1970), “Examining the Evidence on Environmental Regulations and Industry Location,” Journal of Environment & Development, Vol. 13, No. 1, pp. 6-42.
- Oral, M. and Yolalan, R. (1990), “An Empirical Study on Measuring Operating Efficiency and Profitability of Bank Branches,” European Journal of Operational Research, Vol. 46, No.2, pp.282-294.
The cart has had several articles, so do you want to clear it, or add together to the cart?