stands for Digital Object Identifier
and is the unique identifier for objects on the internet. It can be used to create persistent link and to cite articles.
Using DOI as a persistent link
To create a persistent link, add「http://dx.doi.org/」
before a DOI.
For instance, if the DOI of an article is 10.5297/ser.1201.002 , you can link persistently to the article by entering the following link in your browser: http://dx.doi.org/ 10.5297/ser.1201.002 。
The DOI link will always direct you to the most updated article page no matter how the publisher changes the document's position, avoiding errors when engaging in important research.
Cite a document with DOI
When citing references, you should also cite the DOI if the article has one. If your citation guideline does not include DOIs, you may cite the DOI link.
DOIs allow accurate citations, improve academic contents connections, and allow users to gain better experience across different platforms. Currently, there are more than 70 million DOIs registered for academic contents. If you want to understand more about DOI, please visit airiti DOI Registration （ doi.airiti.com ） 。
馬維棋 , Masters Advisor：陳怜秀
英文 DOI： 10.6828/KSU.2007.00011
Customer satisfaction ； Customer loyalty ； Banking service quality ； Cambodian Commercial banks ； Cambodia ； SERVQUAL ； Service Quality ； Banking service quality ； Customer satisfaction ； SERVQUAL ； Cambodian Commercial banks ； Cambodia ； Service Quality ； Customer loyalty
- Anderson, E.W., Fornell, C. & Lehmann, R.R. (1994). Customer satisfaction, market share, and profitability: findings from Sweden. Journal of Marketing, Vol. 58, January, pp. 53-66.
- Anderson, E.W. & Sullivan, M.W. (1993). The antecedents and consequences of customer satisfaction for firms. Marketing Science, Vol. 12, No. 2, Spring.
- Andreassen, T.W. (2000). Antecedents to satisfaction with service recovery. European Journal of Marketing. Vol. 34, No. ½, pp. 156-175.
- Angur, M. G., Nataraajan, R., & Jr, J. S. J. (1999). Service quality in the emerging banking industry: an assessment in a developing economy. International Journal of Bank Marketing, Vol. 17, No. 3, pp. 116-123.
- Anthony T. & Addams, H. (2000). Service Quality at banks and credit unions. Managing Service Quality, Vol. 10, No. 1, pp. 52-60.
The cart has had several articles, so do you want to clear it, or add together to the cart?