stands for Digital Object Identifier
and is the unique identifier for objects on the internet. It can be used to create persistent link and to cite articles.
Using DOI as a persistent link
To create a persistent link, add「http://dx.doi.org/」
before a DOI.
For instance, if the DOI of an article is 10.5297/ser.1201.002 , you can link persistently to the article by entering the following link in your browser: http://dx.doi.org/ 10.5297/ser.1201.002 。
The DOI link will always direct you to the most updated article page no matter how the publisher changes the document's position, avoiding errors when engaging in important research.
Cite a document with DOI
When citing references, you should also cite the DOI if the article has one. If your citation guideline does not include DOIs, you may cite the DOI link.
DOIs allow accurate citations, improve academic contents connections, and allow users to gain better experience across different platforms. Currently, there are more than 70 million DOIs registered for academic contents. If you want to understand more about DOI, please visit airiti DOI Registration （ doi.airiti.com ） 。
田偉辰 , Masters Advisor：廖慶聰 Co-advisor ：翁敏航
-  D. M. Chapin, C. S. Fuller, G. L. Pearson, “A New Silicon P-N Junction Photocell for Converting Solar Radiation into Electrical Power,” J. Appl. Phys., Vol.25, pp.676, 1954.
-  三菱重工技報，Mass Production Start-up Activities on High Efficiencymicrocrystalline Tandem Solar Cells , Vol.45.No.1, 2008
-  J. H. Wu, J. M. Shieh, “Synthesis of Microcrystalline Silicon at Room Temperature Using ICP,” Electrochemical and Solid-State Letters., 7 (6) G128-130, 2004.
-  凃在根，鋁金屬誘發結晶法製備多晶矽薄膜與光電特性之研究，崑山科技大學機械工程系碩士論文，2007。
-  林成，應用於太陽能電池之低溫多晶矽薄膜研究，崑山科技大學機械工程系碩士論文，2006。
The cart has had several articles, so do you want to clear it, or add together to the cart?