stands for Digital Object Identifier
and is the unique identifier for objects on the internet. It can be used to create persistent link and to cite articles.
Using DOI as a persistent link
To create a persistent link, add「http://dx.doi.org/」
before a DOI.
For instance, if the DOI of an article is 10.5297/ser.1201.002 , you can link persistently to the article by entering the following link in your browser: http://dx.doi.org/ 10.5297/ser.1201.002 。
The DOI link will always direct you to the most updated article page no matter how the publisher changes the document's position, avoiding errors when engaging in important research.
Cite a document with DOI
When citing references, you should also cite the DOI if the article has one. If your citation guideline does not include DOIs, you may cite the DOI link.
DOIs allow accurate citations, improve academic contents connections, and allow users to gain better experience across different platforms. Currently, there are more than 70 million DOIs registered for academic contents. If you want to understand more about DOI, please visit airiti DOI Registration （ doi.airiti.com ） 。
-  孫培真, “新世代節能環保照明—白光LED,” 生活科技教育月刊,2005年 三十八卷 第七期
-  Simone Buso, Giorgio Spiazzi, Matteo Meneghini, "Performance Degradation of High-Brightness Light Emitting Diodes Under DC and Pulsed Bias" ,IEEE TRANSACTIONS ON DEVICE AND MATERIALS RELIABILITY, VOL. 8, NO. 2, JUNE (2008)
- Stability and performance evaluation of High Brightness Light Emitting Diodes under DC and pulsed bias conditions" , Sixth International Conference on Solid State Lighting of SPIE Vol. 6337, 63370R, (2006)
-  Lianqiao Yang, Jianzheng Hu, and Moo Whan Shin, "Dynamic Thermal Analysis of High-Power LEDs at Pulse Conditions" , IEEE ELECTRON DEVICE LETTERS, VOL. 29, NO. 8, AUGUST 2008
-  M GY Wei, M. Horowitz, “A Low Power switching power supply for
The cart has had several articles, so do you want to clear it, or add together to the cart?