stands for Digital Object Identifier
and is the unique identifier for objects on the internet. It can be used to create persistent link and to cite articles.
Using DOI as a persistent link
To create a persistent link, add「http://dx.doi.org/」
before a DOI.
For instance, if the DOI of an article is 10.5297/ser.1201.002 , you can link persistently to the article by entering the following link in your browser: http://dx.doi.org/ 10.5297/ser.1201.002 。
The DOI link will always direct you to the most updated article page no matter how the publisher changes the document's position, avoiding errors when engaging in important research.
Cite a document with DOI
When citing references, you should also cite the DOI if the article has one. If your citation guideline does not include DOIs, you may cite the DOI link.
DOIs allow accurate citations, improve academic contents connections, and allow users to gain better experience across different platforms. Currently, there are more than 70 million DOIs registered for academic contents. If you want to understand more about DOI, please visit airiti DOI Registration （ doi.airiti.com ） 。
- . 吳介呈 (2011)，「從交易成本理論與資源基礎觀點探討汽車碰撞零組件業之歐洲市場佈局策略－以東陽集團為例」，崑山科技大學企業管理研究所未出版碩士論文。
- . Andrews, K. R. (1951), “Executive Training by the Case Method,” Harvard Business Review, September, pp. 58-70.
- . Barney, J, B. (1991), “Firm Resources and Sustained Competitive Advantage”, Journal of Management vol.17 , 99-120.
- . Barringer, B. R., & Harrison, J. S. (2000). Walking a tightrope: Creating value through interorganizational relationships. Journal of Management, 26(3), 367-403.
- . Chi,M. T. H., Slott, J. D., & deLeeuw, N. (1994). From things to processes: A throry of conceptual change for learning science concepts, learning and Instruction,, 4, 27-43.
The cart has had several articles, so do you want to clear it, or add together to the cart?