stands for Digital Object Identifier
and is the unique identifier for objects on the internet. It can be used to create persistent link and to cite articles.
Using DOI as a persistent link
To create a persistent link, add「http://dx.doi.org/」
before a DOI.
For instance, if the DOI of an article is 10.5297/ser.1201.002 , you can link persistently to the article by entering the following link in your browser: http://dx.doi.org/ 10.5297/ser.1201.002 。
The DOI link will always direct you to the most updated article page no matter how the publisher changes the document's position, avoiding errors when engaging in important research.
Cite a document with DOI
When citing references, you should also cite the DOI if the article has one. If your citation guideline does not include DOIs, you may cite the DOI link.
DOIs allow accurate citations, improve academic contents connections, and allow users to gain better experience across different platforms. Currently, there are more than 70 million DOIs registered for academic contents. If you want to understand more about DOI, please visit airiti DOI Registration （ doi.airiti.com ） 。
-  鍾其祥、白璐、吳秉勳、賴建丞、簡戊鑑 (2010 , 03)。〈臺灣地區跌倒墜落死亡長期趨勢分析〉。中華職業醫學雜誌，17(3)，頁151-162。
-  A. K. Bourke, J. V. O’Brien, G. M. Lyons, “Evaluation of a threshold-based tri-axial accelerometer fall detection algorithm,” Gait & Posture, Volume: 26, pp. 194-199, 2007.
-  Dai, J., Bai, X., Yang, Z., Shen, Z. & Xuan, D., “PerFallD: A pervasive fall detection system using mobile phones,” IEEE International Conference on Pervasive Computing and Communications Workshops(PERCOM Workshops), pp292-297, 2010.
-  F. Sposaro and G. Tyson, “iFall: An Android Application for Fall Monitoring and Response”, 31st Annual International Conference of the IEEE EMBS, pp. 6119-6122, 2009.
-  M. N. Nyan, F. E. H. Tay, A. W. Y. Tan, and K. H. W. Seah“Distinguishing Fall Activities from Normal Activities by Angular Rate Characteristics and High-Speed Camera Characterization,” Medical Engineering and Physics, Volume: 28, Issue: 8, pp.842-849, 2006.
The cart has had several articles, so do you want to clear it, or add together to the cart?