stands for Digital Object Identifier
and is the unique identifier for objects on the internet. It can be used to create persistent link and to cite articles.
Using DOI as a persistent link
To create a persistent link, add「http://dx.doi.org/」
before a DOI.
For instance, if the DOI of an article is 10.5297/ser.1201.002 , you can link persistently to the article by entering the following link in your browser: http://dx.doi.org/ 10.5297/ser.1201.002 。
The DOI link will always direct you to the most updated article page no matter how the publisher changes the document's position, avoiding errors when engaging in important research.
Cite a document with DOI
When citing references, you should also cite the DOI if the article has one. If your citation guideline does not include DOIs, you may cite the DOI link.
DOIs allow accurate citations, improve academic contents connections, and allow users to gain better experience across different platforms. Currently, there are more than 70 million DOIs registered for academic contents. If you want to understand more about DOI, please visit airiti DOI Registration （ doi.airiti.com ） 。
林宗瑩 , Ph.D Advisor：馬慧英
英文 DOI： 10.6844/NCKU.2012.00174
- Alder, P. A., Kless, S., & Adler, P. (1992). Socialization to gender roles: Popularity among elementary school boys and girls. Sociology of Education, 65(3), 169-188.
- American Educational Research Association, American Psychological Association, and the National Council on Measurement in Education (1999). Standards for Educational and Psychological Testing. Washington, DC: APA.
- American Occupation Therapy Association. (2002). Occupational therapy practice framework: Domain and process. American Journal of Occupational Therapy, 56, 609-639.
- Basu, D. (2004). Quality-Of-Life Issues in Mental Health Care: Past, Present, and Future. The German Journal of Psychiatry, 7(3), 35-43.
- Bowling, A. (1996). The effects of illness on quality of life: findings from a survey of household in Great Britain. Journal of Epidemiology and Community Health, 50(2), 149-155.
The cart has had several articles, so do you want to clear it, or add together to the cart?