stands for Digital Object Identifier
and is the unique identifier for objects on the internet. It can be used to create persistent link and to cite articles.
Using DOI as a persistent link
To create a persistent link, add「http://dx.doi.org/」
before a DOI.
For instance, if the DOI of an article is 10.5297/ser.1201.002 , you can link persistently to the article by entering the following link in your browser: http://dx.doi.org/ 10.5297/ser.1201.002 。
The DOI link will always direct you to the most updated article page no matter how the publisher changes the document's position, avoiding errors when engaging in important research.
Cite a document with DOI
When citing references, you should also cite the DOI if the article has one. If your citation guideline does not include DOIs, you may cite the DOI link.
DOIs allow accurate citations, improve academic contents connections, and allow users to gain better experience across different platforms. Currently, there are more than 70 million DOIs registered for academic contents. If you want to understand more about DOI, please visit airiti DOI Registration （ doi.airiti.com ） 。
The Relationship among Employee-Organization Relationship, Psychological Contract Fulfillment, and Employee’s Performance-Moderating Effect of Leader-member Exchange and Perceived Organizational Support
李雅惠 , Masters Advisor：史習安
繁體中文 DOI： 10.6844/NCKU.2010.00207
- Arthur, J. B. (1992). The link between business strategy and industrial relations systems in American steel minimills. Industrial and Labor Relations Review, 45, 488-506.
- Arthur, M. B., and Rousseau, D. M. (1996). The boundaryless career as a new employment principle, In M. G. Arthur and D. M. Rousseau (Eds.) . The Boundaryless Career: A New Employment Principle for a New Organizational Era (New York: Oxford University Press) , 3-20.
- Aryee, S. A., Budhwar, P., & Chen, Z. (2002). Trust as a mediator of the relationship between organizational justice and organizational outcomes: Test of a social exchange model. Journal of Organizational Behavior, 23, 267-285.
- Aselage, J., & Eisenberger, R. (2003). Perceived organizational support and psychological contracts: A theoretical integration. Journal of Organizational behavior, 24, 491-509.
- Bauer, T. N. and Green, S. G. (1996). Development of leader-member exchange: A longitudinal test. Academy of Management Journal, 39, 67-1538.
The cart has had several articles, so do you want to clear it, or add together to the cart?