stands for Digital Object Identifier
and is the unique identifier for objects on the internet. It can be used to create persistent link and to cite articles.
Using DOI as a persistent link
To create a persistent link, add「http://dx.doi.org/」
before a DOI.
For instance, if the DOI of an article is 10.5297/ser.1201.002 , you can link persistently to the article by entering the following link in your browser: http://dx.doi.org/ 10.5297/ser.1201.002 。
The DOI link will always direct you to the most updated article page no matter how the publisher changes the document's position, avoiding errors when engaging in important research.
Cite a document with DOI
When citing references, you should also cite the DOI if the article has one. If your citation guideline does not include DOIs, you may cite the DOI link.
DOIs allow accurate citations, improve academic contents connections, and allow users to gain better experience across different platforms. Currently, there are more than 70 million DOIs registered for academic contents. If you want to understand more about DOI, please visit airiti DOI Registration （ doi.airiti.com ） 。
- A. Roger, D. Souza, M. Saiful Islam and E. Ivers-Tiffee. (1999). Formation and migration of cation defects in the perovskite oxide LaMnO3. Journal Material Chemical, 9, 1621-1627.
- Andrew F. May, J.-P. F., and G. Jeffrey Snyder. (2008). Thermoelectric performance of lanthanum telluride produced via mechanical alloying. Physical Review B, 78(12), 5205-5217.
- Chia-Hung Kuo, H.-S. C., Chii-Shyang Hwang, Ya-Wen Chou, Ming-Shan Jeng, and Masahiro Yoshimura. (2011). Thermoelectric Properties of Fine-Grained PbTe Bulk Materials Fabricated by Cryomilling and Spark Plasma Sintering. Materials Transactions, 52, 795-801.
- G. S. Nolas, a. H. J. Goldsmith. (1999). A comparison of projected thermoelectric and thermionic refrigerators. Journal Applied Phys, 4066-4070
- G.H. Zheng, Z. H. Y., Z.X. Dai, H.Q. Wang, H.B. Li, Y.Q. Ma, G. Li. (2013). Improvement of the Thermoelectric Properties of (Sr0.9La0.1)3Ti2O7 by Ag Addition. J. Low Temp. Phys, 173(80-87).
The cart has had several articles, so do you want to clear it, or add together to the cart?