stands for Digital Object Identifier
and is the unique identifier for objects on the internet. It can be used to create persistent link and to cite articles.
Using DOI as a persistent link
To create a persistent link, add「http://dx.doi.org/」
before a DOI.
For instance, if the DOI of an article is 10.5297/ser.1201.002 , you can link persistently to the article by entering the following link in your browser: http://dx.doi.org/ 10.5297/ser.1201.002 。
The DOI link will always direct you to the most updated article page no matter how the publisher changes the document's position, avoiding errors when engaging in important research.
Cite a document with DOI
When citing references, you should also cite the DOI if the article has one. If your citation guideline does not include DOIs, you may cite the DOI link.
DOIs allow accurate citations, improve academic contents connections, and allow users to gain better experience across different platforms. Currently, there are more than 70 million DOIs registered for academic contents. If you want to understand more about DOI, please visit airiti DOI Registration （ doi.airiti.com ） 。
郭晉瑋 , Masters Advisor：郭振銘
繁體中文 DOI： 10.6844/NCKU202000242
-  黃荻昌, "台灣鐵路發展經緯──從歷史軌跡看台灣鐵路成長," 2008.
-  J. Nadal, Theorie de la stabilite des locomotives PART II: MOUV EMENT DE LACET. Dunod et Vicq, 1896.
-  D. Cortis, S. Giulianelli, G. Malavasi, and S. Rossi, "Self-diagnosis method for checking the wayside systems for wheel-rail vertical load measurement," Transport Problems, vol. 12, 2017.
-  E. Gomez, J. Giménez, and A. Alonso, "Method for the reduction of measurement errors associated to the wheel rotation in railway dynamometric wheelsets," Mechanical Systems and Signal Processing, vol. 25, no. 8, pp. 3062-3077, 2011.
-  B. Qiao, X. Zhang, J. Gao, and X. Chen, "Impact-force sparse reconstruction from highly incomplete and inaccurate measurements," Journal of Sound and Vibration, vol. 376, pp. 72-94, 2016, doi: 10.1016/j.jsv.2016.04.040.
The cart has had several articles, so do you want to clear it, or add together to the cart?