stands for Digital Object Identifier
and is the unique identifier for objects on the internet. It can be used to create persistent link and to cite articles.
Using DOI as a persistent link
To create a persistent link, add「http://dx.doi.org/」
before a DOI.
For instance, if the DOI of an article is 10.5297/ser.1201.002 , you can link persistently to the article by entering the following link in your browser: http://dx.doi.org/ 10.5297/ser.1201.002 。
The DOI link will always direct you to the most updated article page no matter how the publisher changes the document's position, avoiding errors when engaging in important research.
Cite a document with DOI
When citing references, you should also cite the DOI if the article has one. If your citation guideline does not include DOIs, you may cite the DOI link.
DOIs allow accurate citations, improve academic contents connections, and allow users to gain better experience across different platforms. Currently, there are more than 70 million DOIs registered for academic contents. If you want to understand more about DOI, please visit airiti DOI Registration （ doi.airiti.com ） 。
- Aggarwal R., and Erel I., and Ferreira M. A., and Matos P., 2011. Does governance travel around the world? Evidence from institutional investors. Journal of Financial Economics 100, 154-182.
- Agrawal A., and Chadha S., 2005. Corporate governance and accounting scandals. Journal of Law and Economics 48, 371-406.
- Aitken B. J., and Harrison A. E., 1999. Do domestic firms benefit from direct foreign investment? Evidence from Venezuela. American Economic Review 89, 605-618.
- Bena J., and Ferreira M. A., and Matos P., and Pires P., 2017. Are foreign investors locusts? The long-term effects of foreign institutional ownership. Journal of Financial Economics 126, 122-146.
- Bloom N., and Van Reenen J., 2007. Measuring and explaining management practices across firms and countries. Quarterly Journal of Economics 122, 1351-1408.
The cart has had several articles, so do you want to clear it, or add together to the cart?