stands for Digital Object Identifier
and is the unique identifier for objects on the internet. It can be used to create persistent link and to cite articles.
Using DOI as a persistent link
To create a persistent link, add「http://dx.doi.org/」
before a DOI.
For instance, if the DOI of an article is 10.5297/ser.1201.002 , you can link persistently to the article by entering the following link in your browser: http://dx.doi.org/ 10.5297/ser.1201.002 。
The DOI link will always direct you to the most updated article page no matter how the publisher changes the document's position, avoiding errors when engaging in important research.
Cite a document with DOI
When citing references, you should also cite the DOI if the article has one. If your citation guideline does not include DOIs, you may cite the DOI link.
DOIs allow accurate citations, improve academic contents connections, and allow users to gain better experience across different platforms. Currently, there are more than 70 million DOIs registered for academic contents. If you want to understand more about DOI, please visit airiti DOI Registration （ doi.airiti.com ） 。
- Auwerx, J. (1991) The human leukemia cell line, THP-1 : A multifacetted model for the study of monocyte-macrophage differentiation. Experientia. 47: 22-31.
- Anilkumar, N., Parsons, M., Monk, R., Ng, T., Adams, J.C. (2003) Interaction of fascin and protein kinase Calpha: a novel intersection in cell adhesion and motility. EMBO J. 22: 5390-5402.
- Auffray, C., Sieweke, M.H., Geissmann, F. (2009) Blood monocytes: development, heterogeneity, and relationship with dendritic cells. Annu Rev Immunol. 27:669–692.
- Bourette, R.P., Rohrschneider, L.R. (2000) Early events in M-CSF receptor signaling. Growth Factors. 17: 155-166.
- Baron, C. L., Malhotra, V. (2002) Role of diacylglycerol in PKD recruitment to the TGNand protein transport to the plasma membrane. Science. 295: 325–328.
- 趙毓英(2005)。Talk Too Much說不出，所以說太多。臺北藝術大學劇場藝術創作研究所導演組學位論文。2005。1-95。
The cart has had several articles, so do you want to clear it, or add together to the cart?