stands for Digital Object Identifier
and is the unique identifier for objects on the internet. It can be used to create persistent link and to cite articles.
Using DOI as a persistent link
To create a persistent link, add「http://dx.doi.org/」
before a DOI.
For instance, if the DOI of an article is 10.5297/ser.1201.002 , you can link persistently to the article by entering the following link in your browser: http://dx.doi.org/ 10.5297/ser.1201.002 。
The DOI link will always direct you to the most updated article page no matter how the publisher changes the document's position, avoiding errors when engaging in important research.
Cite a document with DOI
When citing references, you should also cite the DOI if the article has one. If your citation guideline does not include DOIs, you may cite the DOI link.
DOIs allow accurate citations, improve academic contents connections, and allow users to gain better experience across different platforms. Currently, there are more than 70 million DOIs registered for academic contents. If you want to understand more about DOI, please visit airiti DOI Registration （ doi.airiti.com ） 。
- 1. Aarstad, J., Nees, H., Haugland, S, A. Destination Evolution and Network Dynamics. New Research Agendas. Tourism Social Science Series, Vol. 20, 141-164. Emerald Group Publishing Limited. 2015
- 2. Adams, N., Alden, J., Harris, N. (Eds). Regional Development and Spatial Planning in an Enlarge European Union. Ashgate, England, 2006
- 3. Ahern, J., Cilliers, S., and Niemela, J. The Concept of Ecosystem Services in Adaptive Urban Planning and Design: A framework for Supporting Innovation. Landscape and Urban Planning 125, 254-259. 2014
- 5. Aleprete Jr, M, E., and Hoffman, A, M. The Strategic Development of Border Areas: Explaining Variation in Interaction Opportunity across Land Borders. International Interactions: Empiric and Theoretical Research in International Relations, 38:1, 1-28. 2012
- 7. Alterman, R. Adaptive Planning. Cognitive Science 12, 393-421. 1988
The cart has had several articles, so do you want to clear it, or add together to the cart?