stands for Digital Object Identifier
and is the unique identifier for objects on the internet. It can be used to create persistent link and to cite articles.
Using DOI as a persistent link
To create a persistent link, add「http://dx.doi.org/」
before a DOI.
For instance, if the DOI of an article is 10.5297/ser.1201.002 , you can link persistently to the article by entering the following link in your browser: http://dx.doi.org/ 10.5297/ser.1201.002 。
The DOI link will always direct you to the most updated article page no matter how the publisher changes the document's position, avoiding errors when engaging in important research.
Cite a document with DOI
When citing references, you should also cite the DOI if the article has one. If your citation guideline does not include DOIs, you may cite the DOI link.
DOIs allow accurate citations, improve academic contents connections, and allow users to gain better experience across different platforms. Currently, there are more than 70 million DOIs registered for academic contents. If you want to understand more about DOI, please visit airiti DOI Registration （ doi.airiti.com ） 。
李冠緯 , Masters Advisor：吳致平
繁體中文 DOI： 10.6844/NCKU202000579
- Atashpaz-Gargari E, Lucas C (2007) Imperialist competitive algorithm: An algorithm for optimization inspired by imperialistic competition. IEEE Congress on Evolutionary Computation:4661-4667.
- Aydogdu M (2007) Thermal buckling analysis of cross-ply laminated composite beams with general boundary conditions. Compos Sci Technol 67:1096-1104.
- Bayat Y, Toussi HE (2017) Exact solution of thermal buckling and post buckling of composite and SMA hybrid composite beam by layerwise theory. Aero Sci Technol 67:484-494.
- Bert CW, Malik M (1997) Differential quadrature: a powerful new technique for analysis of composite structures. Compos Struct 39:179-189.
- Bouazza M, Benseddiq N, Zenkour AM (2019) Thermal buckling analysis of laminated composite beams using hyperbolic refined shear deformation theory. J Therm Stresses 42:332-340.
The cart has had several articles, so do you want to clear it, or add together to the cart?