stands for Digital Object Identifier
and is the unique identifier for objects on the internet. It can be used to create persistent link and to cite articles.
Using DOI as a persistent link
To create a persistent link, add「http://dx.doi.org/」
before a DOI.
For instance, if the DOI of an article is 10.5297/ser.1201.002 , you can link persistently to the article by entering the following link in your browser: http://dx.doi.org/ 10.5297/ser.1201.002 。
The DOI link will always direct you to the most updated article page no matter how the publisher changes the document's position, avoiding errors when engaging in important research.
Cite a document with DOI
When citing references, you should also cite the DOI if the article has one. If your citation guideline does not include DOIs, you may cite the DOI link.
DOIs allow accurate citations, improve academic contents connections, and allow users to gain better experience across different platforms. Currently, there are more than 70 million DOIs registered for academic contents. If you want to understand more about DOI, please visit airiti DOI Registration （ doi.airiti.com ） 。
謝銘育 , Ph.D Advisor：呂增宏
英文 DOI： 10.6844/NCKU.2015.00314
- 1. King, K. Y., and Goodell, M. A. (2011) Inflammatory modulation of HSCs: viewing the HSC as a foundation for the immune response. Nat Rev Immunol 11, 685-692
- 2. Shizuru, J. A., Negrin, R. S., and Weissman, I. L. (2005) Hematopoietic stem and progenitor cells: clinical and preclinical regeneration of the hematolymphoid system. Annu Rev Med 56, 509-538
- 3. Doulatov, S., Notta, F., Eppert, K., Nguyen, L. T., Ohashi, P. S., and Dick, J. E. (2010) Revised map of the human progenitor hierarchy shows the origin of macrophages and dendritic cells in early lymphoid development. Nat Immunol 11, 585-593
- 4. Allman, D., and Pillai, S. (2008) Peripheral B cell subsets. Curr Opin Immunol 20, 149-157
- 5. Palucka, K., Banchereau, J., and Mellman, I. (2010) Designing vaccines based on biology of human dendritic cell subsets. Immunity 33, 464-478
The cart has had several articles, so do you want to clear it, or add together to the cart?