stands for Digital Object Identifier
and is the unique identifier for objects on the internet. It can be used to create persistent link and to cite articles.
Using DOI as a persistent link
To create a persistent link, add「http://dx.doi.org/」
before a DOI.
For instance, if the DOI of an article is 10.5297/ser.1201.002 , you can link persistently to the article by entering the following link in your browser: http://dx.doi.org/ 10.5297/ser.1201.002 。
The DOI link will always direct you to the most updated article page no matter how the publisher changes the document's position, avoiding errors when engaging in important research.
Cite a document with DOI
When citing references, you should also cite the DOI if the article has one. If your citation guideline does not include DOIs, you may cite the DOI link.
DOIs allow accurate citations, improve academic contents connections, and allow users to gain better experience across different platforms. Currently, there are more than 70 million DOIs registered for academic contents. If you want to understand more about DOI, please visit airiti DOI Registration （ doi.airiti.com ） 。
-  B. S. Doyle, Member, IEEE, and K. R. Mistry, Member, IEEE "Anomalous Hot-Carrier Behavior for LDD p-Channel Transistors " IEEE Electron Device Letters VOL.14 No.11 November, 1993
-  Zitouni, M., F. Morancho, H. Tranduc, P. Rossel, J. Buxo, I. PageÁs, and S. Merchant (1999), “A new lateral power MOSFET for smart power ICs: the ``LUDMOS concept'”, Microelectronics Journal , 30(6), pp. 551~561
-  Li, Y. Q., C. A. T. Salama, M. Seufert, P. Schvan, and Mike King (1997), “Design and Characterization of Submicron BiCMOS Compatible High-Voltage NMOS and PMOS Devices,” IEEE Transactions on Electron Devices, 44(2), pp. 331~338
-  Ogura, S., P. J. Tsang, W.W. Walker, D.L. Critchlow, and J.F. Shepard (1981), “Elimination of hot electron gate current by the lightly doped drain-source structure,” IEEE Electron Devices Meeting, International, 27, pp. 651~654
-  Jone F. CHEN, Kuo-Ming WU, J. R. LEE, Yan-Kuin SU, H. C. WANG, Y. C. LIN , and S. L. HSU "Characteristics and Improvement in Hot-Carrier Reliability of Sub-Micrometer High-Voltage Double Diffused Drain Metal–Oxide–Semiconductor Field-Effect Transistors" Japanese Journal of Applied Physics Vol. 46, No. 4B, 2007, pp. 2019–2022
The cart has had several articles, so do you want to clear it, or add together to the cart?