stands for Digital Object Identifier
and is the unique identifier for objects on the internet. It can be used to create persistent link and to cite articles.
Using DOI as a persistent link
To create a persistent link, add「http://dx.doi.org/」
before a DOI.
For instance, if the DOI of an article is 10.5297/ser.1201.002 , you can link persistently to the article by entering the following link in your browser: http://dx.doi.org/ 10.5297/ser.1201.002 。
The DOI link will always direct you to the most updated article page no matter how the publisher changes the document's position, avoiding errors when engaging in important research.
Cite a document with DOI
When citing references, you should also cite the DOI if the article has one. If your citation guideline does not include DOIs, you may cite the DOI link.
DOIs allow accurate citations, improve academic contents connections, and allow users to gain better experience across different platforms. Currently, there are more than 70 million DOIs registered for academic contents. If you want to understand more about DOI, please visit airiti DOI Registration （ doi.airiti.com ） 。
李峻瑋 , Ph.D Advisor：王憲威
- 1. Blackard, J. T.; Kemmer, N.; Sherman, K. E., Extrahepatic replication of HCV: insights into clinical manifestations and biological consequences. Hepatology 2006, 44, (1), 15-22.
- 2. Sansonno, D.; Dammacco, F., Hepatitis C virus, cryoglobulinaemia, and vasculitis: immune complex relations. Lancet Infect Dis 2005, 5, (4), 227-36.
- 3. Ai, L. S.; Lee, Y. W.; Chen, S. S. L., Characterization of hepatitis C virus core protein multimerization and membrane envelopment: revelation of a cascade of core-membrane interactions. J Virol 2009, 83, (19), 9923-39.
- 4. Boonstra, A.; van der Laan, L. J.; Vanwolleghem, T.; Janssen, H. L., Experimental models for hepatitis C viral infection. Hepatology 2009, 50, (5), 1646-55.
- 5. Boni, S.; Lavergne, J. P.; Boulant, S.; Cahour, A., Hepatitis C virus core protein acts as a trans-modulating factor on internal translation initiation of the viral RNA. J Biol Chem 2005, 280, (18), 17737-48.
The cart has had several articles, so do you want to clear it, or add together to the cart?