stands for Digital Object Identifier
and is the unique identifier for objects on the internet. It can be used to create persistent link and to cite articles.
Using DOI as a persistent link
To create a persistent link, add「http://dx.doi.org/」
before a DOI.
For instance, if the DOI of an article is 10.5297/ser.1201.002 , you can link persistently to the article by entering the following link in your browser: http://dx.doi.org/ 10.5297/ser.1201.002 。
The DOI link will always direct you to the most updated article page no matter how the publisher changes the document's position, avoiding errors when engaging in important research.
Cite a document with DOI
When citing references, you should also cite the DOI if the article has one. If your citation guideline does not include DOIs, you may cite the DOI link.
DOIs allow accurate citations, improve academic contents connections, and allow users to gain better experience across different platforms. Currently, there are more than 70 million DOIs registered for academic contents. If you want to understand more about DOI, please visit airiti DOI Registration （ doi.airiti.com ） 。
- 1. Flory, P.I. Thermodynamics of high polymer solutions. Journal of Chemical Physics, 1942, 10, 51-61.
- 3. Koningsv, R.; Staverma, Aj. Liquid-liquid phase separation in multicomponent polymer solutios: 2. Crytical States. Journal of Polymer Science Part A-2: Polymer Physics, 1968, 6, 325-334.
- 4. Koningsv, R.; Staverma, Aj. Liquid-liquid phase separation in multicomponent polymer solutios: 5. Separation into three liquid phases. Kolloid-Zeitschrift and Zeitschrift Fur Polymer, 1967, 220, 31-35.
- 5. Koningsveld, R.; Kleintjens, L. A.; Markert, G. Liquid-liquid phase separation in multicomponent polymer systems: 16. Mixtures of random copolymers. Macromolecules, 1977, 10, 1105-1108.
- 6. Qiu, L.; Lim, J. A.; Wang, X.; Lee, W. H.; Hwang, M.; Cho, K. Versatile use of vertical-phase-separation-induced bilayer structures in organic thin-film transistors. Advanced Materials, 2008, 20, 1141-1145.
The cart has had several articles, so do you want to clear it, or add together to the cart?