stands for Digital Object Identifier
and is the unique identifier for objects on the internet. It can be used to create persistent link and to cite articles.
Using DOI as a persistent link
To create a persistent link, add「http://dx.doi.org/」
before a DOI.
For instance, if the DOI of an article is 10.5297/ser.1201.002 , you can link persistently to the article by entering the following link in your browser: http://dx.doi.org/ 10.5297/ser.1201.002 。
The DOI link will always direct you to the most updated article page no matter how the publisher changes the document's position, avoiding errors when engaging in important research.
Cite a document with DOI
When citing references, you should also cite the DOI if the article has one. If your citation guideline does not include DOIs, you may cite the DOI link.
DOIs allow accurate citations, improve academic contents connections, and allow users to gain better experience across different platforms. Currently, there are more than 70 million DOIs registered for academic contents. If you want to understand more about DOI, please visit airiti DOI Registration （ doi.airiti.com ） 。
徐文哲 , Masters Advisor：陳進成
繁體中文 DOI： 10.6844/NCKU.2011.00439
- 1.V. Abdelsayed and M. S. El-Shall, “Vapor phase nucleation on neutral and charged nanoparticles: Condensation of supersaturated trifluoroethanol on Mg nanoparticles”, Journal of Chemical Physics , 126(2), 265(2007).
- 2.M. Kulmala, H. Vehkamäki, T. Petäjä, M. Dal Maso, A. Lauri, V. -M. Kerminen, W. Birmili and P. H. McMurry, “Formation and growth rates of ultrafine atmospheric particles: a review of observations”, Journal of Aerosol Science, v.35(2), 143-176(2004)
- 3.V.V. Smirnov, A.F. Smirnov.V. V V., “Nature and evolution of ultrafine aerosol particles in the atmosphere’’, Atmospheric and Oceanic Physics, v.42 (6),663- 687(2006)
- 4.V.Y. Smorodin and P.K. Hopke, “Condensation activation and nucleation on heterogeneous aerosol nanoparticles’’ ,Journal of Chemical Physics 108(26),9147- 9157 (1995).
- 5.M. Vana, E. Tamm, U. Hõrrak, A. Mirme, H. Tammet, L. Laakso, P.P. Aalto and M. Kulmala, “Charging state of atmospheric nanoparticles during the nucleation burst events’’, Atmospheric Research, 82(3-4), 536- 546 (2006).
The cart has had several articles, so do you want to clear it, or add together to the cart?