stands for Digital Object Identifier
and is the unique identifier for objects on the internet. It can be used to create persistent link and to cite articles.
Using DOI as a persistent link
To create a persistent link, add「http://dx.doi.org/」
before a DOI.
For instance, if the DOI of an article is 10.5297/ser.1201.002 , you can link persistently to the article by entering the following link in your browser: http://dx.doi.org/ 10.5297/ser.1201.002 。
The DOI link will always direct you to the most updated article page no matter how the publisher changes the document's position, avoiding errors when engaging in important research.
Cite a document with DOI
When citing references, you should also cite the DOI if the article has one. If your citation guideline does not include DOIs, you may cite the DOI link.
DOIs allow accurate citations, improve academic contents connections, and allow users to gain better experience across different platforms. Currently, there are more than 70 million DOIs registered for academic contents. If you want to understand more about DOI, please visit airiti DOI Registration （ doi.airiti.com ） 。
The development of an analytical method to simultaneously determine multiple carbamates and their indicative metabolites in environmental surface water and urine specimen with high performance liquid chromatography / ultraviolet detector
官大為 , Masters Advisor：桂椿雄;張火炎
- Aly,O.M.; El-dib,M.A.“Studies of the persistence of some carbamate insecticides in the aquatic environment. In: Fate of organic compound in the aquatic environment. III. Advances in chemistry series”, Washington DC, American Chemical Society, 1972; 210-243.
- Chin,B.H.; Eldridge,J.M.; Sullivan,L.J. “Metabolism of Carbaryl by Selected Human Tissues Using an Organ- Maintenance Techinique.”, Clinical Toxicology. 1974; 7(1); 37-56.
- Chin,B.H.; Eldridge,J.M.; Sullivan,L.J. “Carbaryl Meetabolism in the Rat. A Comparison of in Vivo,in Vitro (Tissus Explant),and Liver Perfusion Techniques.”, Journal of Agricultural and Food Chemistry, 1979; 27(4); 716-720.
- Chrion,S.; Barceló,D. “Determination of pesticides in drinking water by on-line solid phase disk extraction followed by various liquid chromatographic system” Joural of Chromatography 1993; 645; 125.
- Dekker,A.; Houx,N.W.“Simple determination of oxime carbamates in soil and environmental water by high pressure liquid chromatography.”Journal of Environmental Sciences Health B., 1983; 18(3); 379-92..
The cart has had several articles, so do you want to clear it, or add together to the cart?