stands for Digital Object Identifier
and is the unique identifier for objects on the internet. It can be used to create persistent link and to cite articles.
Using DOI as a persistent link
To create a persistent link, add「http://dx.doi.org/」
before a DOI.
For instance, if the DOI of an article is 10.5297/ser.1201.002 , you can link persistently to the article by entering the following link in your browser: http://dx.doi.org/ 10.5297/ser.1201.002 。
The DOI link will always direct you to the most updated article page no matter how the publisher changes the document's position, avoiding errors when engaging in important research.
Cite a document with DOI
When citing references, you should also cite the DOI if the article has one. If your citation guideline does not include DOIs, you may cite the DOI link.
DOIs allow accurate citations, improve academic contents connections, and allow users to gain better experience across different platforms. Currently, there are more than 70 million DOIs registered for academic contents. If you want to understand more about DOI, please visit airiti DOI Registration （ doi.airiti.com ） 。
-  M. Matloubain, L. M. Jelloian, M. Lui, T. Lui, M. A.Thompson, “Ultra-high breakdown high-performance AlInAs/GaInAs/InP power HEMTs,” IEDM, pp. 915-917, Dec. 1993.
-  M. Wojtowicz, R. Lai, D. C. Streit, G. I. NG, T. R. Block, K. L. Tran, P. H. Lin, A. K. Freudenthal, R. M. Dia, “0.10 μm graded InGaAs channel InP HEMT with 305 GHz fT and 340 GHz fmax ,” IEEE Electron Dev. Lett., vol. 15, pp. 477-479, Nov. 1994.
-  T. Suemitsu, H. Furshimi, S. Kodama, S. Tsunashima, S. Kimura, “Influence of Hole Accumulation on the Source Resistance, Kick Effect, and On state Breakdown of InP-Based HEMTs:Light Irradiation Study,” in 13th Int. Conf. on InP and related materials, pp. 14-18, May 2001.
-  G. G. Zhou, A. F. Colbrie, J. S. Harris, “IV kink in InAlAs/InGaAs MODFET’s due to weak impact ionization Process in the InGaAs channel,” in 6th Int. Conf. on InP and related materials, pp. 27-31, 1994.
-  R. T. Webster, S. Wu, A. F. M. Anwar, “Impact Ionization in InAlAs/InGaAs/InAlAs HEMT’s,” IEEE Electron Dev. Lett., vol. 21, no. 5, pp. 193-195, May 2000.
The cart has had several articles, so do you want to clear it, or add together to the cart?