stands for Digital Object Identifier
and is the unique identifier for objects on the internet. It can be used to create persistent link and to cite articles.
Using DOI as a persistent link
To create a persistent link, add「http://dx.doi.org/」
before a DOI.
For instance, if the DOI of an article is 10.5297/ser.1201.002 , you can link persistently to the article by entering the following link in your browser: http://dx.doi.org/ 10.5297/ser.1201.002 。
The DOI link will always direct you to the most updated article page no matter how the publisher changes the document's position, avoiding errors when engaging in important research.
Cite a document with DOI
When citing references, you should also cite the DOI if the article has one. If your citation guideline does not include DOIs, you may cite the DOI link.
DOIs allow accurate citations, improve academic contents connections, and allow users to gain better experience across different platforms. Currently, there are more than 70 million DOIs registered for academic contents. If you want to understand more about DOI, please visit airiti DOI Registration （ doi.airiti.com ） 。
- Bell ML, Davis DL. Reassessment of the lethal London fog of 1952: novel indicators of acurte and chronic consequences of acute exposure to air pollution. Environ Health Perspect 2001; 109:389-394.
- Schwela D. Public health implications of urban iar pollution in developing countries, Proc. 10th world clean air congress, Espoo, Finland, 1995.
- Samet JM, Dominici F, Zeger SL, Schwartz J, Dockery DW. The National Morbidity, Mortality and Air Pollution Study. Part I: Method and methodologic issues. Research Report : Health Effect Institute 2000: 94 pt 1: 5-14.
- Katsouyanni K, Schwartz J, Spix C, Touloumi G, Zmirou D, Zanobetti A, Wojtyniak B, Vonk JM, Tobias A, Ponka A, Medina S, Bacharova L, Anderson HR. Short-term effects of air pollution on health: a European approach using epidemiologic time series data : the APHEA protocol. J Epidemio & Commun Health 1996: 50 suppl 1: s12-18.
- Schwartz J. Air pollution and hospital admissions for respiratory disease. Epidemio 1996 7: 20-28
The cart has had several articles, so do you want to clear it, or add together to the cart?