stands for Digital Object Identifier
and is the unique identifier for objects on the internet. It can be used to create persistent link and to cite articles.
Using DOI as a persistent link
To create a persistent link, add「http://dx.doi.org/」
before a DOI.
For instance, if the DOI of an article is 10.5297/ser.1201.002 , you can link persistently to the article by entering the following link in your browser: http://dx.doi.org/ 10.5297/ser.1201.002 。
The DOI link will always direct you to the most updated article page no matter how the publisher changes the document's position, avoiding errors when engaging in important research.
Cite a document with DOI
When citing references, you should also cite the DOI if the article has one. If your citation guideline does not include DOIs, you may cite the DOI link.
DOIs allow accurate citations, improve academic contents connections, and allow users to gain better experience across different platforms. Currently, there are more than 70 million DOIs registered for academic contents. If you want to understand more about DOI, please visit airiti DOI Registration （ doi.airiti.com ） 。
- 1. Sharp, M. K., and Dharmalingam, R K.,“Development of a Hydraulic Model of the Human Systemic Circulation,” ASAIO Journal, vol 45, 1999, pp.535-540.
- 2. Suga, H., Sagawa, K., and Shoukas, A. A., “Load Independence of the Instantaneous Pressure-Volume Ratio of the Canine Left Ventricle and Effects of Epinephrine and Heart Rate on the Ratio,” Circulation Research, vol XXXII, 1973, pp314-322.
- 3. Ferrari, G., Lazzari, C. D., et. al.,“A Hybrid Mock Circulatory System: Testing a Prototype Under Physiologic and Pathological Conditions,” ASAIO Journal, vol 48, 2002, pp.487-494.
- 4. Cornhill, F., and Phil, D.,“An Aortic-Left Ventricular Pulse Duplicator Used in Testing Prosthetic Aortic Heart Valves”The journal of Thoracic and Cardiovascular Surgery, vol 73, 1977, pp.550-558.
- 5. Yu, Y. C., Boston, et. al.,“Pressure-Volume Relationship of Pulsatile Blood Pump for Ventricular Assist Device Development,” ASAIO Journal, vol 47, 2001, pp.293-301.
The cart has had several articles, so do you want to clear it, or add together to the cart?